Saturday, August 29, 2009

Honest (adj) - Free of deceit and untruthfulness

There was never a day I went without feeling loved because of him. He called every morning to wake me for school and every night to wish me sweet dreams. Never once did he neglect to tell me where he was going and who with, and never once did I have to suffer the wrath of his parents for the things he did when I wasn't around. I was always the only girl he saw, and no one could compare to me. Every time another girl approached him he'd shoo her off, he was taken and in love. There was nothing he wanted more than just the feeling of security and he never got bored of being with one person. Sex was not a concern for him, he could wait as long till marriage without ever pressuring. He had his future set in stone and never changed his mind on that.
Who knew someone could be so perfect in every way? What a lucky girl I must have been. It's all my fault that it didn't last. He was so honest and truthful. Always taking responsibility for his actions and always thinking out the possible repercussions of his actions. He thought before he spoke and he was so eloquent! Smart and sexy, with a tasteful sense of humor. Now who can tell me he wasn't the best guy in the world? If only they knew this post is as honest as he was.

1 comment: